The aim of Kidscan is to support research aimed at improving the treatment for children with cancer. Research can focus on new treatments, diagnosis, improvements to current treatments or other strategies that improve survival or quality of life.
- Research projects should be hypothesis driven and achievable within the duration of the grant and with the support requested.
- Kidscan will fund projects up to the limits advertised in the call for research proposals.
- Kidscan will not pay overheads to the host institution.
- Travel or conference registration fees will not normally be supported unless they are an integral part of a research project.
Please use the links below to access further details of grant schemes offered by Kidscan.
Research Fellowships - Not Currently Open
Our Latest News
- Kidscan Tin Collector Ian celebrates staggering £450K small change milestone during decade at charity Read more
- Charity partnership with Purple Reign Conference Read more
- York University students’ Jailbreak challenge raises over £17,800 for Kidscan Read more
- Kidscan brings the heat to MediaCityUK Read more