Grant-Making Trusts, Foundations and Corporate Foundations, play an important role in Kidscan’s continuing research into childhood cancers.
If you are a trustee or have links with a charitable trust, foundation or other voluntary funding body, we would like your help. There are a number of ways in which your trust or foundation can help, including:
- Supporting a specific appeal, or research project
- Providing the funds to purchase a piece of equipment
- Supporting the work of a researcher or PhD student
- Donating regularly
- Giving a one-off gift
We welcome visits and discussions to talk about the different ways of supporting Kidscan and for you to see our researchers at work.
If you would like to know more about Kidscan’s research into childhood cancers or make a donation on behalf of your trust or foundation, please contact the fundraising team on 0161 295 3864, so that we can discuss the areas Kidscan currently needs support in and discuss how your support can make a real impact to the lives of children with cancer.
Our Latest News
- Kidscan Tin Collector Ian celebrates staggering £450K small change milestone during decade at charity Read more
- Charity partnership with Purple Reign Conference Read more
- York University students’ Jailbreak challenge raises over £17,800 for Kidscan Read more
- Kidscan brings the heat to MediaCityUK Read more