Register your interest:
Overseas Treks and Challenges
Date : Various dates
Location : Adventures around the world
An experience of a lifetime!
Trek for Kidscan Children’s Cancer Research and you can help us fight childhood cancer. We want EVERY child with cancer to survive and thrive.
We have team up with Really Wild Challenges and please visit their website to see all the exciting challenges available to you.
Get your own place
1. Get your place, by signing up and find your trek or challenge by visiting the Really Wild Challenges website.
2. Once you have secured your place on your challenge, please get in touch with the Kidscan’s Events Team
3. Want a quick and easy way to start raising money? Set up your online fundraising page, please click here
4. Get training and fundraising!
Support from us
When you fundraise for Kidscan, you will receive:
- A Kidscan T-shirt or running vest
- Personalised sponsor forms
- Our new, super helpful, fundraising pack
- TONS of support from the fundraising team at Kidscan
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 0161 295 3206 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
More about Kidscan
This year in the UK around 1,600 children will be diagnosed with cancer.
Unfortunately 1 in 5 will not survive. Those that do can be left with physical development problems and severe emotional issues as a result of their treatment. This is why Kidscan Children’s Cancer Research exist; this is why your support is so vital. Survival rates for childhood cancer are improving but treatments for children are still inadequate. They often act as sledgehammers on young bodies, beating cancer, but also beating the life out of the young person at the same time. As a result, current cancer treatments solve and create problems at the same time.
It can take years for some of the after effects to make themselves known. We don’t want children to spend a lifetime looking over their shoulder, wondering when their next health crisis will arise.
All the money raised for this event will used to fund research into childhood cancer, for more information about our work please click here