Register your interest:
Jump for Kidscan
Date : Various dates
Location : Various locations
Do something spectacular and jump for charity!
Raise vital funds to help fight childhood cancer.
Jump for Kidscan Children’s Cancer Research as we want EVERY child with cancer to survive and thrive. We are looking for thrill-seeking fundraisers from all over the country to take on a sponsored freefall parachute jump on our behalf whilst raising invaluable funds for our cause!
What to know more about flying through the clouds from over 10,000 ft at up to 120mph!
Registration is £70 per person and we ask people to aim to raise £395 in sponsorship.
Click the below link to find out more details…..
Register for your own place
1. Secure your own place and sign up today – click here to register
2. Once you have secured your place, please get in touch with the Kidscan’s Events Team
3. Want a quick and easy way to start raising money? Set up your online fundraising page, please click here
4. Get fundraising!
Support from us
When you fundraise for Kidscan, you will receive:
- A Kidscan T-shirt
- Personalised sponsor forms
- Our new, super helpful, fundraising pack
- TONS of support from the fundraising team at Kidscan
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 0161 295 3206 or email us at email@example.com
More about Kidscan
This year in the UK around 1,600 children will be diagnosed with cancer.
Unfortunately 1 in 5 will not survive. Those that do can be left with physical development problems and severe emotional issues as a result of their treatment. This is why Kidscan Children’s Cancer Research exist; this is why your support is so vital. Survival rates for childhood cancer are improving but treatments for children are still inadequate. They often act as sledgehammers on young bodies, beating cancer, but also beating the life out of the young person at the same time. As a result, current cancer treatments solve and create problems at the same time.
It can take years for some of the after effects to make themselves known. We don’t want children to spend a lifetime looking over their shoulder, wondering when their next health crisis will arise.
All the money raised for this event will used to fund research into childhood cancer, for more information about our work please click here
Our Latest News
- Residents more than double their target! Read more
- Kidscan Tin Collector Ian celebrates staggering £450K small change milestone during decade at charity Read more
- Charity partnership with Purple Reign Conference Read more
- York University students’ Jailbreak challenge raises over £17,800 for Kidscan Read more