Register your interest:
The Color Run – Manchester 2017
Date : Saturday 1st July 2017
Location : Manchester
Run for us!
Run for Kidscan Children’s Cancer Research and you can help us fight childhood cancer. We want EVERY child with cancer to survive and thrive.
The Color Run Presented by Skittles is the original, largest and most unique 5km run in the world, celebrating healthiness, happiness, friendship and having the time of your life!!
Starting the day in a white t-shirt, be prepared to get covered from head to toe in a rainbow of colours at each kilometre of the course. The best part about this event too, is that you don’t even have to run! You can walk, dance or skip your way around the course if you’d prefer. Prices start from just £25.
Get your place
1. BOOK YOUR PLACE TODAY on the race organiser’s website, please click here.
2. Set up your fundraising page, please click here
3. Get in touch with the Kidscan’s Events Team, let us know that you have a place.
3. Get training and fundraising!
Support from us
When you fundraise for Kidscan, you will receive:
- A Kidscan T-shirt or running vest
- Personalised sponsor forms
- Our new, super helpful, fundraising pack
- TONS of support from the fundraising team at Kidscan
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the events team on 0161 295 3206 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
More about Kidscan
This year in the UK around 1,600 children will be diagnosed with cancer.
Unfortunately 1 in 5 will not survive. Those that do can be left with physical development problems and severe emotional issues as a result of their treatment. This is why Kidscan Children’s Cancer Research exist; this is why your support is so vital. Survival rates for childhood cancer are improving but treatments for children are still inadequate. They often act as sledgehammers on young bodies, beating cancer, but also beating the life out of the young person at the same time. As a result, current cancer treatments solve and create problems at the same time.
It can take years for some of the after effects to make themselves known. We don’t want children to spend a lifetime looking over their shoulder, wondering when their next health crisis will arise.
All the money raised for this event will used to fund research into childhood cancer, for more information about our work please click here
Our Latest News
- Kidscan Tin Collector Ian celebrates staggering £450K small change milestone during decade at charity Read more
- Charity partnership with Purple Reign Conference Read more
- York University students’ Jailbreak challenge raises over £17,800 for Kidscan Read more
- Kidscan brings the heat to MediaCityUK Read more