These grants provide funding to enable PhD students to explore areas of research related to the diagnosis, causes, treatment and wellbeing of young adults and children suffering from cancer. Applications are invited for up to four PhD studentships, commencing in Autumn 2017.
- Kidscan will award 50% of the costs of a full time three-year studentships the remaining 50% should be provided by the host higher educational institute or other funding body.
- Kidscan will also consider applications for consumable only awards, where costs for stripend and tuition fees have been met by a separate funding body.
Grants will provide between £5,000 and £18,000 per annum for student stipend for three years.
Up to £7500 for one to three years, consumable only applications will be considered.
All applicants should have an agreement with their department/institution that tuition fees will be paid in house or waived.
Deadline for Applications: 20th January 2017
University of Salford
0161 295 4701 email: email@example.com
Our Latest News
- Kidscan Tin Collector Ian celebrates staggering £450K small change milestone during decade at charity Read more
- Charity partnership with Purple Reign Conference Read more
- York University students’ Jailbreak challenge raises over £17,800 for Kidscan Read more
- Kidscan brings the heat to MediaCityUK Read more